Oil Absorbent Socks
Sorbene oil absorbent socks are used to contain any unplanned leaks or spills that might occur on the premises. Ideal for placing below machinery base, piping joints, along the walls, and surrounding equipment. These oil only absorbent socks are made using polypropylene and graphene as it is light-weight and easy to handle. It contains restrictive graphene, with a high surface graphene structure. This provides a high surface area to volume ratio for strong capillary action. This allows sorbene socks to prevent the spread & absorb the oil effectively.
• 50 % more absorbency than most traditional socks.
• Highly flexible and easy to handle.
• Offers a snug fit around machines to prevent any seepage.
• Keeps the floor spotless, dry, and peril free.
• Hydrophobic in nature (water repellent).