Oil Absorbent Socks
Sorbene oil absorbent socks are used to contain any un-planned leaks or spills that might occur on the premise. Ideal for placing below machinery base, piping joints, along the walls, and surrounding equipment. These oil absorbent socks are made using polypropylene and graphene as it is light-weight and easy to handle. It contains restrictive graphene, with a high surface graphene structure. This provides a high surface area to volume ratio for strong capillary action.
• Not build up the spun-bond external sleeve.
• 50 % more absorbency than most traditional socks.
• Highly flexible and easy to handle.
• Offers a snug fit around machines to prevent any seepage.
• Keeps the floor spotless, dry, and peril free.